Holy Saturday - Easter Week 5 Minute Family Devotional
The Saturday of Easter week reminds us how Jesus died on the Cross and was put in a tomb. It is an opportunity to reflect on Jesus’ sacrifice for us. Learn more in this Minno 5 Minute Family Devotional. Stream the entire Easter Week Devotional series on Minno.
Not a Minno member? Sign up to receive your first week free and get instant access to the full devotional series plus more Christian kids shows and devotionals!
Looking for additional resources to share during your devotional time? Here are a few ideas we've pulled together:
1. Read the Bible story here: Matthew 27:24-54
2. Share these additional discussion questions:
- When Jesus died, he took on the sin of the world. What does the Bible tell us that the punishment for sin is?
- Read John 3:16-17 and reflect on its meaning. Because we know that those verses are true, how does that change how we live? How we interact with other people? How we interact with God?
3. Download a coloring page of the three crosses here.