Today we’re excited to release an all-new series on Minno – Micah’s Super Vlog! Minno is the EXCLUSIVE streaming home to Micah’s Super Vlog and we’ll be rolling out new episodes and behind-the-scenes extras in coming weeks, so stay tuned! In the meantime, we’ll let Micah introduce himself and share more about the series below:
What is Micah’s Super Vlog?
Micah’s Super Vlog stars Micah – an enthusiastic 10-year-old who loves sleeping in and loathes homework – and his best friends Armin and Lydia! Micah wants to live for God, even if sometimes he has to learn how to do that the hard way.
What Parents Should Know
Micah’s Super Vlog doesn’t limit itself to one format! As the title indicates, Micah has his own vlog, or video-log. In the full-length episodes, Micah reflects on his experiences and what he learned throughout the episode via his vlog. The Fruit of the Spirit series is made up of all short vlogs where Micah learns about love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. In addition to full-episodes and vlogs, there are other fun segments like the “Nebby Rap” – a rap about – you guessed it – King Nebuchadnezzar. Below, you’ll find an episode listing with more in-depth information about each one:
- Micah Superstar – When Micah is cast in star role of the school play and gets caught up in all of the attention, he learns that pride comes before the fall. (1 Corinthians 4:7)
- Uber Jealous – When Micah’s classmate Hanz shows off his new Robot, he gets jealous. In trying to take matters into his own hands, Micah learns the importance of being content with what you have! (Psalm 37:1, Hebrews 13:5)
- The Gabe Samaritan (Coming Soon) – Micah gets paired with his least favorite classmate, Gabe, for a science project. When Micah gets in a sticky situation with the school bully, Gabe comes to the rescue, and he learns the importance of loving one another. (John 13:34-35)
Fruit of the Spirit:
- Love – What is love? Many people have different definitions for the word, but the only source we can trust is in the Bible. Micah looks to 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 to learn what the true definition of love is.
- Joy – Micah orders the Joy Hat 4000 on the internet and tries it out with his best friend Armin. When it doesn’t work, Lydia suggests looking at Psalm 16:11, which tells us that we find our joy in knowing Jesus!
- Peace – Sometimes we get scared, but when we remember that God is in control over everything, we have peace! (Philippians 4:6-7)
- Patience – Lydia goes to the library for some quiet and has a hard time being patient with Micah. (Ephesians 4:2)
- Kindness – When Gabe takes a tumble at at New Leaf Elementary’s track and field day, Micah gives him a helping hand. (Philippians 2:4)
- Goodness – When Hanz drops one of his favorite toys, Armin isn’t sure whether he should give it back to him. Lydia reminds him of James 4:17 and Armin is reminded that he should do the right thing.
- Faithfulness – Micah, Armin, and Lydia plan to go to the movies, when Micah realizes he needs to do his math homework. Will Lydia and Armin abandon Micah, or will they show faithfulness? (1 Peter 4:10)
- Gentleness – When Chet bullies Gabe about his artistic abilities, Armin shows gentleness by helping him with some drawing tips! (Titus 3:2)
- Self Control – Micah, Armin, and Lydia compete in PB & Jane’s new game show to see who can show the most self-control! (1 Corinthians 10:13)
- Nebby Rap – People who think too highly of themselves can do some pretty crazy things. Learn the story of King Nebuchadnezzar in this rap! (Daniel 3)
- Dennis Raps About Sandwiches – From grilled cheese to meatloaf – Dennis raps about some of his favorite sandwiches!
- Merry Christmas – Micah, Armin, and Lydia celebrate the real reason for the season – Jesus! And Micah shares a gift with his friends too…
What We Love
It’s hard to find something we don’t love about Micah’s Super Vlog! The content is fast-paced, funny, and thoughtful; the art is fun, modern, and bright; the characters are lovable; and the Bible teaching is relevant for kids of all ages. Families will laugh-out-loud together while watching the show!
Who makes Micah’s Super Vlog?
Micah’s Super Vlog is made by Square One World Media, a Canadian based ministry focused on spreading the good news of the gospel all over the world in six languages! Square One relies on support from viewers like to you continue producing and distributing Christian Media all around the world. Click here to learn more about Square One and how you can support their efforts.
Girish Manuel, the creator of the show, leads the production efforts with his small yet mighty team. Girish created the characters with graphic designer Stu Hunnable, who also illustrates the background art. Dave Miller writes and records original music for the show and the three of them work together to write the show. Eric Boorman and several others contribute their vocal talents for the characters. Stay tuned in coming weeks for more behind-the-scenes extras!