This week on Minno we’re featuring our favorite pair of brothers (other than the Bentley Brothers) – Clive & Ian of What’s in the Bible – in their own show, Clive & Ian’s Wonderblimp of Knowledge!
Join Clive and Ian in their Wonderblimp of Knowledge as they learn about the character of God, ways we can respect God, and what wisdom is.
What Parents Should Know
There are 24 Episodes of Clive & Ian’s Wonderblimp of Knowledge, each around 4-8 minutes each:
- Who created the universe?
- Is God as powerful as a superhero?
- How old is God?
- Does God love me when I do bad things?
- What should I do when I am afraid?
- Can I count on God?
- Does God know what will happen in my future?
- Does God tell the truth?
- How do we show respect to God through prayer?
- How do we show respect to God through praise?
- How do we show respect to God by listening?
- How do we show respect to God with our words?
- How do we show respect to God through actions?
- Defining Wisdom
- Beginning of Wisdom
- Trusting God
- Understanding Wisdom
- Making Wise Choices
- Obeying God’s Word
- Learning About Wisdom
- Having a Wise Attitude
- Choosing Friends Wisely
- Working Wisely
- The Wisest Choice of All
What We Love
Clive & Ian answer both questions kids have about God and questions of their own. In doing so, they unpack scripture and what it means to be in relationship with God. And you’ll be laughing throughout the entire series! Check it out on Minno today – your first week is free!